Geophysics Posters and Presentations
Maps, figures and text available through this page have not necessarily undergone technical peer review and should not be used or cited as reviewed data. Future reviewed publications incorporating these data may or may not change the interpretations presented here.
Below is a list of publications related to Geophysics Posters and Presentations. Select a publication number to access more detailed information and their respective files available for download.
- Emond, A.M. and others, 2015
- Emond, A.M., Sicard, K.R., Jones, J.V., Saltus, R.W., Wypych, Alicja, and Twelker, Evan, 2015, Geophysical and geological investigations of the Tanacross region, Alaska (presentation): Alaska Miners Association Annual Convention, November 1-7, 2015: Alaska Division of Geological & Geophysical Surveys, 46 p. http://doi.org/10.14509/29524
- Emond, A.M. and others, 2014
- Emond, A.M., Burns, L.E., and Graham, G.R.C., 2014, DGGS Airborne Geophysical data, Applications, Insights, and Updates: Fall 2014 (presentation): Alaska Miners Association Annual Conference, November 3-7, 2014: Anchorage, Alaska: Alaska Division of Geological & Geophysical Surveys, 36 p. http://doi.org/10.14509/29147
- Solie, D.N. and Burns, L.E., 2006
- Solie, D.N., and Burns, L.E., 2006, Geology, geophysics, and geohazards along the Alaska Highway corridor, a project of the Alaska Division of Geological & Geophysical Surveys (poster): Yukon Geoscience Annual Convention, Whitehorse, November, 2006: Alaska Division of Geological & Geophysical Surveys, 1 sheet. http://doi.org/10.14509/21842