DGGS PIR 2008-1
Title:Preliminary results of recent geologic field investigations in the Brooks Range Foothills and North Slope, Alaska
Authors:Wartes, M.A. and Decker, P.L., ed.
Publication Date:Mar 2008
Publisher:Alaska Division of Geological & Geophysical Surveys
Ordering Info:Download below or please see our publication sales page for more information.
Quadrangle(s):Ikpikpuk River, Killik River, Chandler Lake, Philip Smith Mountains, Sagavanirktok
Wartes, M.A. and Decker, P.L., ed., 2008, Preliminary results of recent geologic field investigations in the Brooks Range Foothills and North Slope, Alaska: Alaska Division of Geological & Geophysical Surveys Preliminary Interpretive Report 2008-1, 206 p.
- pir2008_001.pdf (21.0 M)
- PIR 2008-1AWartes, M.A. and Decker, P.L., 2008, Overview of recent geologic field investigations, North Slope and Brooks Range foothills, Alaska, p. 1-10, 1 sheet.
- PIR 2008-1BWartes, M.A., 2008, Measured section and facies analysis of the Lower Cretaceous Fortress Mountain Formation, Atigun syncline, northern Alaska, p. 11-24, 1 sheet.
- PIR 2008-1CWartes, M.A., 2008, Evaluation of stratigraphic continuity between the Fortress Mountain and Nanushuk Formations in the central Brooks Range foothills--Are they partly correlative?, p. 25-39.
- PIR 2008-1DLePain, D.L., Decker, P.L., and Wartes, M.A., 2008, Measured sections and preliminary interpretations of the Nanushuk Formation exposed along the Colville River near the confluences with the Awuna and Killik rivers, p. 41-45, 4 sheets.
- PIR 2008-1EDecker, P.L. and Wartes, M.A., 2008, Geochemistry of the Aupuk gas seep along the Colville River--Evidence for a thermogenic origin, p. 47-54.
- PIR 2008-1FDecker, P.L., Wartes, M.A., Wallace, W.K., Houseknecht, D.W., Schenk, C.J., Gillis, R.J., and Mongrain, Jacob, 2008, Stratigraphic and structural investigations in the Ivishak River and Gilead Creek areas: Progress during 2007, p. 55-83, 1 sheet.
- PIR 2008-1GLePain, D.L., Kirkham, Russell, Gillis, R.J., and Mongrain, Jacob, 2008, Turonian-Campanian strata east of the Trans-Alaska Pipeline corridor, North Slope foothills, Alaska: Progress during the 2001-02 and 2007 field seasons, p. 85-134.