DGGS PE 43-2
Title:Geophysical exploration at the Lost River tin deposit, Alaska
Authors:Williams, J.A. and Saunders, R.H.
Publisher:Alaska Territorial Department of Mines
Ordering Info:Download below or please see our publication sales page for more information.
Keyword(s):Clay; Cultural Resources; Fluorine; Geophysics; Historic Resources; Iron; Magnetometer Survey; Manganese; Mining; Resistivity Survey; Tin; Tungsten
Williams, J.A. and Saunders, R.H., 1952, Geophysical exploration at the Lost River tin deposit, Alaska: Alaska Territorial Department of Mines Prospect Evaluation 43-2, 15 p., 6 sheets, scale 1 inch = 100 feet.
- pe043_02.pdf (855.0 K)
Maps & Other Oversized Sheets
- Plate 1 Seward Peninsula vicinity map, scale 1 inch = 40 miles (7.7 M)
- Plate 2 Contours on granite contact - Lost River, scale 1 inch = 100 feet (8.8 M)
- Plate 3 Vertical resistivity profiles - Lost River Area, scale 1 inch = 25 feet (4.2 M)
- Plate 4 Magnetic profiles - Lost River Camp Area, scale 1 inch = 100 feet (5.3 M)
- Plate 5 Magnetic profiles - Camp Creek-Lost River Area, scale 1 inch = 100 feet (27.0 M)
- Plate 6 Map showing geophysical transverses, Lost River Area, scale 1 inch = 100 feet (3.9 M)