USGS AR 18-III
Title:Geology of the yukon gold district, Alaska
Authors:Spurr, J.E., and Goodrich, H.B.
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:This publication is out of print. Reproductions may be available. USGS Publications Warehouse
Quadrangle(s):Alaska General, Alaska Statewide, Circle, Eagle
Keyword(s):Fortymile Mining District; Geology; Gold; Mineralogy; Mining; Mining Claims; Yukon Flats Mining District
Spurr, J.E., and Goodrich, H.B., 1887, Geology of the yukon gold district, Alaska, in Walcott, C.D., Eighteenth Annual report of the United States Geological Survey to the Secretary of the Interior, 1896-1897: Part III: U.S. Geological Survey Annual Report 18-III, 328 p., 8 sheets.
- ar018iii_spurr.pdf (93.0 M)
- This publication is part of a larger work. Please see AR 18-III for more information.
Maps & Other Oversized Sheets
- Plate L Sketch map showing geology and topography of the Birch Creek gold mining district, Alaska (1.0 M)
- Plate XXXII Map of Alaska (3.0 M)
- Plate XXXVIII Reconnaissance map of a portion of the Yukon Gold Belt (9.0 M)
- Plate XXXIX Map of a portion of the Yukon Gold Belt and adjacent regions (8.0 M)
- Plate XLIV Map of a portion of Forty Mile Creek, Alaska (4.0 M)
- Plate XLVI Sketch map showing a portion of the Forty Mile gold mining district, Alaska (719.0 K)
- Plate XLVII Sketch map showing a portion of the Forty Mile gold mining district, Alaska (4.0 M)
- Plate XLVIII Sketch map showing a portion of the Mission Creek gold mining district, Alaska (9.0 M)