USGS AR 18-III
Title:Geology of the yukon gold district, Alaska
Authors:Spurr, J.E., and Goodrich, H.B.
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:This publication is out of print. Reproductions may be available. USGS Publications Warehouse
Quadrangle(s):Alaska General; Alaska Statewide; Circle; Eagle
Keyword(s):Fortymile Mining District; Geology; Gold; Metals; Mineralogy; Mining; Mining Claims; Yukon Flats Mining District;
Spurr, J.E., and Goodrich, H.B., 1887, Geology of the yukon gold district, Alaska, in Walcott, C.D., Eighteenth Annual report of the United States Geological Survey to the Secretary of the Interior, 1896-1897: Part III: U.S. Geological Survey Annual Report 18-III, 328 p., 8 sheets.
- ar018iii_spurr.pdf (93.0 M)
- This publication is part of a larger work. Please see AR 18-III for more information.
Maps & Other Oversized Sheets
- Plate L Sketch map showing geology and topography of the Birch Creek gold mining district, Alaska (1.0 M)
- Plate XXXII Map of Alaska (3.0 M)
- Plate XXXVIII Reconnaissance map of a portion of the Yukon Gold Belt (9.0 M)
- Plate XXXIX Map of a portion of the Yukon Gold Belt and adjacent regions (8.0 M)
- Plate XLIV Map of a portion of Forty Mile Creek, Alaska (4.0 M)
- Plate XLVI Sketch map showing a portion of the Forty Mile gold mining district, Alaska (719.0 K)
- Plate XLVII Sketch map showing a portion of the Forty Mile gold mining district, Alaska (4.0 M)
- Plate XLVIII Sketch map showing a portion of the Mission Creek gold mining district, Alaska (9.0 M)