Parent Project:EPA radon-geology
Description:DGGS and University of Alaska Fairbanks' School of Natural Resources and Extension (SNRE) have created a radon database and public visualization tools to better understand radon potential and identify where elevated levels of radon exist in the state.
Project Date(s):2020 - present
Primary Contact:Athey, Jennifer E.
DGGS section:Geological Information Center
Alternate Url: Find out more...
Project Participants:Albertson, Leif E., Athey, Jennifer E., Knapp, Sam P., Nash, Art L., Jr., York, DeShana D.
- IC 89
- Knapp, S.P., Athey, J.E., and Nash, A.L., Jr., 2020, Understanding your radon test results: Alaska Division of Geological & Geophysical Surveys Information Circular 89, 5 p. https://doi.org/10.14509/30467
- IC 83
- Athey, J.E., and Salisbury, J.B., 2019, Radon testing after earthquakes: Alaska Division of Geological & Geophysical Surveys Information Circular 83, 2 p. https://doi.org/10.14509/30168
- IC 82
- Athey, J.E., 2019, Naturally occurring radon in Alaska: Alaska Division of Geological & Geophysical Surveys Information Circular 82, 2 p. https://doi.org/10.14509/30163
Posters and Presentations
- Nash, A.L., Jr. and others, 2017
- Nash, A.L., Jr., Athey, J.E., and Hendricks, M.D., 2017, Geographic distribution for a quarter of a century of radon analyses (presentation): Esri User Conference, San Diego, California, July 10–14, 2017: Alaska Division of Geological & Geophysical Surveys, 35 p. https://doi.org/10.14509/29846