DGGS CH 6
Geochemical investigations of selected areas in southeastern Alaska, 1964 and 1965
Authors:Herbert, C.F., and Race, W.H.
Publisher:Alaska Division of Mines and Minerals
Ordering Info:This publication is out of print. Reproductions may be available.
Download below for free or see our publication sales page to order a hard copy.
Quadrangle(s):Bradfield Canal; Craig; Juneau; Petersburg; Sitka; Skagway; Taku River
Stations/Samples: View list
Herbert, C.F., and Race, W.H., 1965, Geochemical investigations of selected areas in southeastern Alaska, 1964 and 1965: Alaska Division of Mines and Minerals Geochemical Report 6, 67 p., 5 sheets. https://doi.org/10.14509/241
Maps & Other Oversized Sheets
- Sheet 1, Geology from US Geological Survey map I-303, St. James and William Henry Bay, scale 1:63,360 (1.5 M)
- Sheet 2, Geology from USGS map I-41P, Kelp Bay, scale 1:63,360 (3.2 M)
- Sheet 3, Taken from USGS Bulletin 1178, plate 1, Pybus and Gambier Bays, scale 1:63,360 (2.9 M)
- Sheet 4, Geology from US Geological Survey map I-388, Tenakee Inlet, scale 1:63,360 (3.3 M)
- Sheet 5, Sample locations, scale 1:50,688 (608.0 K)
Copper; Garnet; Geochemistry; Lead; Molybdenum; Nickel; Stream Sediments; Zinc
Top of Page