USGS Schrader, F.C. and Spencer, A.C., 1901
The geology and mineral resources of a portion of the Copper River District, Alaska
Authors:Schrader, F.C., and Spencer, A.C.
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:This publication is out of print. Reproductions may be available.
USGS Publications Warehouse
Quadrangle(s):Blying Sound; Cordova; Middleton Island; Seward; Valdez
Schrader, F.C., and Spencer, A.C., 1901, The geology and mineral resources of a portion of the Copper River District, Alaska: U.S. Geological Survey, 100 p., 5 sheets.
Maps & Other Oversized Sheets
- Plate 1, Sketch map of central Alaska showing areas covered by detailed maps, scale 1:50 (210.0 K)
- Plate 2, Topographic map of Chitina River and Copper River region, Alaska, scale 1:250,000 (16.0 M)
- Plate 3, Topographic sketch map of Prince William Sound and vicinity, Alaska (4.5 M)
- Plate 4, Geological reconnaissance map and sections of the Chitina copper belt, Alaska (29.0 M)
- Plate 5, Geological sketch map of Prince William Sound and vicinity, Alaska, scale 1:63,360 (4.5 M)
Chitina River; Chugach Mountains; Copper River; Copper River Basin; Geologic; Geologic Map; Mineral Assessment; Mineral Localities; Mineral Resources; Prince William Sound; Wrangell Mountains
Top of Page