DGGS GMC 452
Geology of Wrangel Island in relation to the Chukchi Sea, OCS 109 sale area, 1986
Authors:Vaitl, J.D., and Amoco Oil Co.
Publication Date:Dec 2019
Publisher:Alaska Division of Geological & Geophysical Surveys
Ordering Info:This publication is out of print. Reproductions may be available.
Download below for free or see our publication sales page to order a hard copy.
Amoco collection data preservation
Vaitl, J.D., and Amoco Oil Co., 2019, Geology of Wrangel Island in relation to the Chukchi Sea, OCS 109 sale area, 1986: Alaska Division of Geological & Geophysical Surveys Geologic Materials Center Data Report 452, 103 p., 8 sheets, scale 1:1,000,000. https://doi.org/10.14509/30315
Maps & Other Oversized Sheets
- Enclosure 1, Topographic map, measured sections, scale 1:1,000,000 (5.2 M)
- Enclosure 2, Generalized geologic map of pre-Cretaceous rocks, Chukotsky Peninsula, USSR, scale 1:1,000,000 (8.7 M)
- Enclosure 3, Upper Triassic measured section, southeast shore, Wrangel Island (1.9 M)
- Enclosure 4, Upper Permian measured section, Neiyvestnaya River, Wrangel Island (2.2 M)
- Enclosure 5, Namurian (Late Mississippian) measured section, Cape Pillar, Wrangel Island (3.0 M)
- Enclosure 6, Visian-Namurian (Late Mississippian) measured section, Cape Litke, Wrangel Island (3.8 M)
- Enclosure 7, Generalized Devonian and Carboniferous section, Wrangel Island (2.6 M)
- Enclosure 8, Composite stratigraphic section, Chukotka-Anyuy area (1.6 M)
Analyses and Sampling; GMC Amoco Collection; Oil and Gas Basin; Outcrop Samples; Petroleum Basin Study; Sedimentary Rocks
Top of Page