DGGS GMC 446
Analysis of the Tanana basin, Alaska for state sale 37, July 1982
Authors:Waller, S.F., Forrest, G.S., Pierini, W.J., and Amoco Oil Co.
Publication Date:Dec 2019
Publisher:Alaska Division of Geological & Geophysical Surveys
Ordering Info:This publication is out of print. Reproductions may be available.
Download below for free or see our publication sales page to order a hard copy.
Quadrangle(s):Big Delta; Fairbanks; Healy
Amoco collection data preservation
Waller, S.F., Forrest, G.S., Pierini, W.J., and Amoco Oil Co., 2019, Analysis of the Tanana basin, Alaska for state sale 37, July 1982: Alaska Division of Geological & Geophysical Surveys Geologic Materials Center Data Report 446, 125 p., 9 sheets. https://doi.org/10.14509/30318
Maps & Other Oversized Sheets
- Enclosure 1, Index map for State Sale 37, Alaska, scale 1 inch = 28 miles (9.7 M)
- Enclosure 2, Geology of the Tanana Basin Area, Alaska, scale 1:250,000 (47.0 M)
- Enclosure 3, Composite stratigraphic section, Kiddle Tanana Basin Alaska, scale 1 inch = 500 feet (5.0 M)
- Enclosure 4, Southwest to northeast strike section along the Minto Flats Graben, Tanana Basin, Alaska, scale 2 inch = 1 mile (8.7 M)
- Enclosure 5, Sample analyses, Tanana Basin, Alaska, scale 1:250,000 (17.0 M)
- Enclosure 6, Graben development and sedimentology (6.4 M)
- Enclosure 7, Structural geology of the Tanana Basin Area, Alaska, scale 1:250,000 (5.8 M)
- Enclosure 8, Applied structural theory, Tanana Basin Alaska (2.2 M)
- Enclosure 9, Amoco Production Company Tanana Basin for gravity overlay, scale 1 inch = 8000 feet (9.6 M)
Analyses and Sampling; GMC Amoco Collection; Geochemistry; Oil and Gas Basin; Outcrop Samples; Petroleum Basin Study; Sedimentary Rocks; Stratigraphy; Structural Geology
Top of Page