DGGS GMC 455
Geological report to the Ahtna Corporation, Copper River basin, Alaska, 1975
Authors:Powell, Doug, and Amoco Oil Co.
Publication Date:Dec 2019
Publisher:Alaska Division of Geological & Geophysical Surveys
Ordering Info:This publication is out of print. Reproductions may be available.
Download below for free or see our publication sales page to order a hard copy.
Quadrangle(s):Anchorage; Gulkana; McCarthy; Nabesna; Talkeetna Mountains; Valdez
Amoco collection data preservation
Powell, Doug, and Amoco Oil Co., 2019, Geological report to the Ahtna Corporation, Copper River basin, Alaska, 1975: Alaska Division of Geological & Geophysical Surveys Geologic Materials Center Data Report 455, 26 p., 9 sheets. https://doi.org/10.14509/30324
Momper, J.A., and Amoco Oil Co., 2019, Appendix: Paleontological analysis, Copper River basin field samples, 17 p.
Amoco Oil Co., 2019, Appendix: Core analysis data record, list of measured sections, sampled areas and field notes, Copper River basin area, 103 p., 53 sheets.
Maps & Other Oversized Sheets
- Figure 2, Composite stratigraphic section, west Copper River basin (2.8 M)
- Figure 3, Geologic column for the eastern Copper River basin, Alaska (1.4 M)
- Enclosure 1a, Geology of the Copper River basin area (east), Alaska, scale 1:250,000 (50.0 M)
- Enclosure 1b, Geology of the Copper River basin area (west), Alaska , scale 1:250,000 (37.0 M)
- Enclosure 2, Structural cross sections A-A', B-B', C-C', D-D' (7.8 M)
- Enclosure 3, Gross sand Isopach and trend map of the Lower Cretaceous-Nelchina Formation (1975), scale 1 inch = 16,000 feet (18.0 M)
- Enclosure 4, Southwest to northeast stratigraphic cross section E-E', scale 1 inch = 100 feet (5.6 M)
- Enclosure 5, Southwest to northeast stratigraphic cross section F-F', scale 1 inch = 100 feet (8.2 M)
- Enclosure 6, Northwest to southeast stratigraphic cross section G-G', scale 1 inch = 100 feet (4.8 M)
Analyses and Sampling; GMC Amoco Collection; Oil and Gas Basin; Outcrop Samples; Petroleum Basin Study; Sedimentary Rocks
Top of Page